Monday, February 6, 2012

Lesson 3

Kincaid Chinese language #3




yi ér san liù qi ba jiǔ shí




















mouth sun moon friend
person
enter
unit
middle
literature



kǒu
yuè
péng
rén
ge
zhong
wén






















you
and
I
be
friend
not
small







shì
péng
yǒu
xiǎo




Song
   You are you                           I am me                                I am not you
你是你, 我是我,   我不是你
nǐ shì nǐ    wǒ shì wǒ    wǒ bú shì nǐ
    I am me                                 you are you                           you are not me also
我是我, 你是你,   你也不是我
wǒ shì wǒ nǐ shì nǐ       nǐ yě bú shì wǒ
   You and I are students                                                        I and you are friends
你和我         我和你
nǐ hé wǒ shì xué sheng wǒ hé nǐ shì péng yǒu
    but you are not me                                                            I am not you also
但是你不是我,        我也不是你

dàn shì nǐ bú shì wǒ    wǒ yě bú shì nǐ

No comments:

Post a Comment